Full-day course with Interactive Workshops
Sydney: 18 August 2018 / Pullman Hotel Hyde Park
Melbourne: 25 August 2018 / The Olsen South Yarra
Download Brochure & Registration Form
A trust based, ethical sales and communication approach will help you in your practice by
- Increasing the case acceptance rate
- Reducing the time your clients take to make decisions
- Giving you a framework for communication to be able to adapt to any customer type
- Learn the 4 different types of decision makers and how to handle them
- Position you as an authority to your clients, making decisions and sales flow more smoothly
- Understand how the language you use will dramatically impact the way your clients make decisions
- Integrating the 4 pillars of a trust based, Authority led sales system into your daily practice
The underlying principals of Bretts approach is a trust based, authority led system which keeps your clients needs at the heart of every decision, while enabling you to help more people and grow your practice quickly.
Brett Odgers is one of the top 100 business and executive coaches globally, and the number 1 Authority in Australasia for teaching communication and sales using scientific behavioural modelling.
Brett started his career in the medical industry, studying medicine, physiology and and psychology before working as a medical sales specialist in theatre monitoring equipment and Paediatric Neurology.
He went to make a significant mark in the advertising industry as a film director, producer and photographer, while owing a number of businesses, including an Advertising agency, Design firm and Production company.
Brett uses his significant industry experience to help build some of Australias up and coming brands and their teams through his Executive and Business coaching practice, Business growth advisors.
Brett is an author, keynote speaker and acknowledged expert at building high performance teams and leaders. His 2 most recent books are. Playing above the line – creating a winning team. And Staying above the line – how the best teams in the world stay on top of their game.